Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Marriage breakup

I notice that nowadays marriage is in the verge of unconditional conformity. Many spouses have no respect of the sanctity of marriage. Broken family will increase everyday. The fearful situation here is the psychological impact to the children or even to the spouse itself.

Create solid foundation to prevent this circumstance to be increase. We need serious actions to prevent the danger situation of marriage all over the world.

I wrote this portion to remind everyone planning to enter into marriage. I reserve this space to give counseling to those having family trouble or problem with their relationship.

I answer all the questions being raise to the best of my knowledge.

Why you shouldn’t try to ask advice from someone or post questions here___________________________ to clear those things bothering you.

I hope this will help to prevent the collapse of relationship between husband and wife, between lovers and so on.

I am not expert to give advice but I believe no need to be expert to give advice or counseling at least you have analytical mind set. You can simply determine the best advice to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment