Subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sweet Notes on: Long Distance Love

“When a love between two people is so great, not even distance can keep them apart.”

“There is no long distance about love…It always finds a way to bring two hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them.”

“Distance can keep us apart ‘cause you’ll always live within my heart.”

“I know when I leave, the distance will keep us apart. But distance, no matter how far, can’t change feelings in my hearts.”

“Love is feeling of serenity within the heart, a feeling of homecoming, whatever the distance between you and your love.”

“A part of you has grown in me, together forever we shall be, never apart maybe in distance but not in heart.”

“Love has it way.”

“Absence makes the heart grow fonder.”

“Absence does for love whatever the wind does for a flame: it extinguishes the weak, and feed the strong.”

“Love is…When two people don’t like to be apart, they want to share everything heart to heart.”

“I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart someday. If were in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.”

“No matter where you go, however faraway, apart of me will be with you and a part of you will stay with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment